The winter season can be a vulnerable time for mold growth in your home. The cooler weather brings with it damp conditions which, over time, can affect the environment inside and outside your residence. If you suspect that your home may have a mold issue, the professionals at Bryan and Bryan Inspections are ready to assist by conducting a thorough analysis. Our mold inspections are performed quickly and thoroughly in three simple steps.
1. Begin Indoor Air Quality Assessment
We begin with an Indoor Air Quality Assessment that can detect the presence of mold inside, as well as outside, your home. Each home is unique, so depending on your specific situation, our team will take samples from the following areas:
- Outside spaces around the residence
- Areas of visible water damage
- Areas of concern noted on a real estate inspection report
- Indoor spaces with musty odors
- High-traffic areas like a living room or kitchen
- Areas that could be considered wet, or hiding water, such as basements and laundry rooms
2. Send Samples to Laboratory
Our standard inspection services include sending two of the collected samples to the laboratory. If there were several areas of concern or if the space our team is assessing is quite large, we may send more than two samples. Additional sampling tests are only recommended by the inspector and sent in with the approval of the homeowner. An additional fee is charged for each sample, beyond two, that is authorized.
3. Delivery of Indoor Air Quality Report
The final Indoor Air Quality Report typically is delivered to our clients within 3 business days after the samples are sent to the laboratory. Each report contains the following information:
- Sampling methods that were implemented
- Conditions of the property tested
- Complete laboratory analysis of the samples
To find out more about how we can assist you in ridding your home of dangerous mold, call our friendly office at (281) 484-8318 to schedule an appointment online today. Along with our reliable mold inspection services, we also provide stucco inspections and pest control services.