Testing your home for the presence of mold can save you both time and money. Not only will it make the home purchase process much more smooth, but it will also keep your family safe from any mold-related health hazards. Below is a detailed list of what to expect when you receive the indoor air quality report from Bryan & Bryan Inspections.
A summary of all the details involved in the inspection is included in each indoor air quality report. The type of building being inspected, current indoor and outdoor temperatures, and the following details are listed on the mold inspection report:
- Current humidity levels.
- Number of air samples taken.
- Specialty equipment used.
- Areas that were not accessible at the time of inspection.
Air or Surface Sample Information
The mold testing evaluation reports accurate details of each sample taken during the mold inspection process. You will find the following data for each sample listed on the report:
- Location of the sample.
- Type of sample: air or surface.
- Photo of the area that was sampled.
- Specific equipment used to sample the area.
The “Conclusive Findings” section of the report shares details regarding any visible findings during the mold inspection process. This section will let you know if the area shows any presence of the following:
- Water damage.
- Musty smell or odor.
- Excessive humidity or moisture.
- Visible mold growth.
- Exterior, HVAC, or plumbing problems.
- Localized or widespread symptoms.
Lab Report Results
Each air or surface sample is sent to a professional mold inspection lab. A laboratory analysis report is included in each indoor air quality report. You will find out even more details regarding the condition of your property, such as:
- Are there elevated mold readings?
- Is there active water damage?
- Any recommendations for further professional intervention?
Protect Your Family from the Danger of Mold
Call our office today at (281) 484-8318 to schedule your mold inspection. We serve both residential and commercial customers in Katy, TX, and all nearby areas with all of our specialized services such as pest inspections, stucco inspections, and pool inspections.