2017 marks the 23rd anniversary of Bryan & Bryan Home Inspections’ service to Houston and its surrounding cities. Not only are we among the largest home inspection companies in the state of Texas, but our peers across North America named Bryan & Bryan Home Inspections the “Top Inspection Company” in the nation in 2015.
- Minimum education required is a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Great people and communication skills are a must.
- Must be proficient in typing and writing skills.
- Must be physically able to fit in tight spaces.
- Experienced TREC Inspectors preferred.
- Benefits (Health, Vision,Dental, 401k Match)
- Company Vehicle
- Fuel Card
- Flexible Schedule
- CEU Reimbursement Industry Leading Training
- Guaranteed Minimum
- $50,000 in your first full year in the field
- E&O Coverage Provided
Customer Service Coordinator
- Requires organizational and time management abilities.
- This position will serve as the first point of contact in working with our clients.
- Must be client-focused and have a strong sense of customer service.
- Must have the ability to be confident on the phone and have strong telephone etiquette.
- Must have excellent handwriting and typing skills.
- Must be willing and able to learn and utilize new software.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office — Word, Excel & Power Point.
- A background in the Real Estate Industry is a plus.
If you have the gift of organization, thoroughly enjoy interacting with others and have a strong work ethic, we look forward to hearing from you!
Our goal is to consistently create a stellar first impression and maintain the best possible customer experience with every interaction.
We are searching for a Customer Service Coordinator that has a service-based attitude with over the top customer service skills. They will possess a genuine desire to be a team player, take great pride in their quality of work, have the ability to solve problems, and will consistently be attentive to detail.
This position requires someone who can be interrupted frequently, maintain a positive attitude, joyfully serve others and share our belief that people come first! If this sounds like you, we look forward to meeting you!
Step 1: Click Here to Complete Your Personality Assessment.
You will receive your assessment results in a PDF file via email.
Step 2: Complete the form below, attaching your resume and your assessment results.
Step 3: Once your resume and assessment are received, we will contact you with the next steps to become a part of our growing company.