Home Inspections Services, Pest Control & More
Buying a house without scheduling a home inspection is like purchasing a car without looking under the hood. Instead of risking such a large investment, let the professional home inspectors at Bryan & Bryan Inspections provide a detailed picture of the home’s condition.
Our inspection reports give homebuyers the peace of mind that they’re not getting a lemon. They also reveal any potential problems to home sellers, providing the chance to repair defects that could delay or stop a sale. Schedule an appointment with our professionals online, or call (281) 484-8318 today.
Since we opened in 1994, we’ve done over 21,000 assessments and have become one of the largest home and commercial inspection companies in the Houston area. We assess properties in Pearland, The Woodlands, Katy, Sugar Land, and the surrounding areas.
Expert Home Inspectors
At Bryan & Bryan Inspections, we offer one-stop shopping at competitive rates. Our licensed and insured home inspectors can handle every aspect of the home inspection process — from the bottom of the foundation to the top of the roof. A professional house inspector from our team will also evaluate all major systems, including the following:
- And more
After completing the evaluation, an expert house inspector from Bryan & Bryan Inspections will explain our free warranties and show you any major defects that were found. Our goal is to help you understand the house, so we’re careful to avoid jargon and to communicate clearly. This new knowledge will enable you to make the best decision for you and your family.
Best Home Inspection Report in the Industry
The most important part of any home inspection programis the report. As reporting styles differ greatly from one inspection company to another, it is always important to ask to view a sample report from a certified home inspector.
Within 24 hours of the inspection, you will receive a privacy access code via email to retrieve the report. Reports from Bryan & Bryan Inspections are designed to be easy-to-read and to the point. Each aspect of our complete home inspection gets its own page, including full color pictures and color arrows to help pinpoint defects in the photos. We have one of the best looking home inspection reports in the industry and we’re confident you’ll agree!
Below you will find a PDF file that contains a sample home inspection report for your review.
Other Inspection Services
Our inspectors are also skilled at assessing many other areas. In addition to home inspections, we also specialize the following:
- Commercial inspections: Interested in purchasing or leasing a commercial property? Let one of our building inspectors evaluate it during the period of due diligence. This minimizes risk and maximizes your business’s potential.
- Pest and termite inspections: One of every five homes in the Houston area shows evidence of a current or previous termite infestation. We’ll do a thorough inspection of a home or commercial building and look for any intruders.
- Pest and termite treatment: Our professionals are efficient — and effective — at pest control and termite treatment. If we find critters, we can eradicate them in a way that’s safe for the entire family.
Schedule a Home Inspection Today!
What Sets Us Apart
“Excellence: Our Calling Card Since 1994,” is our motto. Below are a few of the ways we incorporate excellence into our business:
- Credentials: Our home inspectors have several certifications and unparalleled levels of experience.
- Customer Service: Have a question? We have several internal personnel who are available to help.
- Charity: We donate a portion of all home inspection fees to New Life Children’s Services or to the Wounded Warrior Project®.
156 customer reviews