Before signing a commercial lease, let Bryan & Bryan Inspections limit your risk and liability with a rental property inspection. This simple service will help prime your business for success.
Tenant Inspections and Triple Net Leases
Considering leasing a building? Don’t sign on the dotted line without first scheduling a tenant inspection. In Houston, and the surrounding communities, it’s common for businesses to sign triple net leases. These leases make the lessee responsible for all maintenance and repair costs during (and at the end of) the contract. Entering into this kind of agreement without knowing the property’s condition is risky. One problem — such as a roof leak or a failing HVAC system — could end up costing hundreds of thousands of dollars.
Request a Tenant Inspection!
Our commercial property inspectors will provide a thorough move-in inspection report of the building, detailing any potential problems and current defects. This information will enable you to negotiate favorable terms with the lessor.
Customized Tenant Inspections
Warehouses • Offices • Restaurants • Retail Centers • High Rises • Recreational Areas • Government Facilities • Apartments and Condos • Churches and Religious Buildings • Gyms
Our training and experience enable us to evaluate countless commercial spaces in Houston and beyond. Since each property differs and every industry has specific regulations, we customize each move-in inspection. Our inspectors have the expertise and the flexibility to meet your needs and time frame.
We’re qualified to examine every major system of a building, including the following:
- Electrical, plumbing, HVAC
- Siding, parking lot, and other exterior features
- And more
We can also evaluate any special systems the building may contain, such as elevators or fire sprinkler systems.
The Tenant Inspection Process
While our evaluations are incredibly thorough, we make the inspection process simple:
- Request an appointment online or call (281) 484-8318. We’ll ask about your business and the potential property. Then we’ll customize a plan based on your unique goals and needs.
- Our Tenant inspection professionals will meet you at the property and begin the inspection. During this time they’ll take pictures and notes.
- After assessing the property, we’ll personally show you any defects we found. Feel free to ask questions; we want our customers to leave with a comprehensive understanding of the properties.
- We’ll send the property report via email within 24 hours of the tenant inspection.
Scheduling a rental property inspection is one of the best ways to protect your investment. Contact us at (281) 484-8318 to make an appointment with Bryan & Bryan Inspections in the Houston area. We also specialize in apartment inspections, full home inspections with warranties, and termite and pest inspections.